We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

africamar aparments

Which Ca'n Picafort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Torquay, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
africamar aparments

Has anyone stayed here before? Whats its like and what are the best things to do around the area x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: africamar aparments

Naw or transfers are included so were lucky enough was just wondering how long it took :) ok will remember to ask them to keep or room on. Can't wait to get away now ans just lounge on the sun beds. Do they charge for them over there ?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: africamar aparments

Also could u tell me what weather like in Sept and what hotels like with no A/c . I'm a torture I know :(

leics
Level Contributor
78 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: africamar aparments

sunbeds round the pool are free and you wont have a problem getting one, the cost on the beach last year was 8 euros for 2 beds and brolly, over a fortnight this mounts up, we buy a couple of good lilos and a brolly, there are plenty of places to set up, weather is nice in sept in the 70s, if its to hot at night you can hire a fan, and there are not to many mozzies about so you can sleep with your door open. ps roughly about an hour from the airport.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: africamar aparments

Ok thanks so much :) thanks for all ur help very much appreciated :)

leics
Level Contributor
78 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: africamar aparments

Rachael o strabane

hi there i know this is not the Strabane forum ,i will be in strabane to see my dad sometime in april, he is (in a care home) my question is do you know anything about MKs bar /b/b on the derry road might be stopping there,for one night

cheers

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: africamar aparments

Hi. I've never stayed in it, but I'm sure its fine its near the town like, u may be best to statress hotel yeno as it is closer to the nursing homes on the melmount road and within walking distance. I would say mks lovely tho as micky is a lovely man and takes pride in his bar so I'd say b and b would be the same. :) hope this helps :)

leics
Level Contributor
78 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: africamar aparments

Rachael, thanks a million sounds ok

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: africamar aparments

Sorry couldn't be more helpful . :)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: africamar aparments

Can anyone that has stayed with this hotel tell me if there is wifi facilities ?

Level Contributor
27 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: africamar aparments

Hi, I don't know if you can help but I hope so. I booked my holiday stupidly with Holiday Gems but i have been advised to check everything directly with Africamar so I have emailed them loads of times and telephone a different times of the day but I haven't received a reply and no-one ever seems to answer the phone.

I got their details from their own website but maybe they are out of date. So do you have any contact details with for them on any of your literature. I am clutching at straws but I am getting very worried now.

Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort