We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

Hi due to the reviews about lengthy transfer times , we have paid extra to use the "speedy shuttle" which supposedly makes only up to 4 stops.

Has anyone used this and is it worth paying the extra money?

As we have young kids with us I am a bit worried about the reported 5 hour transfers!

Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

Hi we just got back and i can assure you that the transfer took only one hour cant imagine why it would take 5 hours

leics
Level Contributor
78 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

Hi erica 57

did you actually use resort hopper speedy shuttle? or another company,was it a coach or mini bus?and how many stops did it make, the reason i ask is we are undecided on which to use.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

Hi we got acoach icluded in our package thisdid make about 4 stops but it still only took 1 hour

leics
Level Contributor
78 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

Thanks for that,we are travelling independently,the last time we used Resort Hopper it went to polensa,alcudia,then down to can picafort,took over 4 hours counting the wait at the airport to fill the coach up from other flights,have asked many times on this forum,if anyone has used RESORT HOPPER SPEEDY SHUTTLE,to can picafort but as yet no replies.IF ANYONE HAS USED IT TO CAN PICAFORT can you post please,time is running out,

Many thanks

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,026 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

ttdoherty we had the same experience as you with the 4 hour transfer with resorthoppa so get a taxi from airport to hotel and the shuttle bus on return these days, well worth the 70 euro,s in my eyes.

cheshire
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

We had a similar experience last year , so i'm hiring a car this time. Also allows us to do a grocery show with out having to cart tons of bags arround.

Dublin
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

We were on a First Choice coach transfer, only C'an Picafort hotels on the stops. Took just under 1 hour and only about 15 mins waiting on the bus before the bus departed (we were first on too)

8. Re: speedy shuttle transfer from palma to can picafort**HELP**

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 17, 2013