We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exchange our money

england
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
exchange our money

where is the best place place to exchange our £ to euro when we go in july? we have never been here before. looking foward to it though.

Buggy 4 Fun
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Experience Mallorca
Horseback Riding Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours
Parque natural s'Albufera de Mallorca
National Parks, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Karting Can Picafort
Game & Entertainment Centers
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: exchange our money

Take say 100 euros with you in cash to tide you over the first day or so.If you have a UK bank debit card use it to draw euros when you are there at any Bancomat which will "speak to you" in English.Simples.Safest and most convenient.Don't draw small amounts as there is a set transaction charge but 100 or 200 euros a time is good.

Of course others will suggest a pre-paid euros card or changing currency before you go or when you get there.I am only telling you what I do.It suits me that way.

Carlton Colville...
Level Contributor
337 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: exchange our money

If you have a Santander account you can draw at any of their banks free of charge. As #1 said lots of places to exchange if you take a few euros with you when you arrive you can have a look around and find best rate. Have a great time.

3. Re: exchange our money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, June 19, 2013