We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

Which Cala Millor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kinlochleven...
Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

Hi heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks just wondered if anyone is out there or know what the weather is like , i know it's not going too be great but unsure what too pack ! thank you. Also will we struggle finding places open too eat out , just unsure whether it would be worth just upgrading too AI at our hotel , thanks

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,187 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

Sorry but what the weathers like now is not going to give you a hint for two weeks time as there's every possibility it will be totally different. November is the wettest month of the year on the island and very changeable. You could have anything from sun and up to 20 degrees if youre lucky or it could be blowy and chucking it down which is more likely.

Cala Millor is one of the few places that has some life over the winter, but it's certainly not busy like summer, they do however have quite a large local population though, so a few bars and restaurants & shops will be open, whether you go all inc could be down to how inclined you are to going out if it's chucking it down...

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

Yes i think u should go AI,the town will be like a ghost town I'm afraid,not a lot going on or not a lot open,

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

I would also up grade to A/I,then if there is not many resteraunts open that suits you,you have got everything in the hotel you need...

Do hope you are lucky with the weather,and enjoy your holiday..

Wendy

Tintagel,Cornwall
Level Contributor
743 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

We went to Sa Coma which is very close to C.Millor last February/March and we visited several times to shop and eat there.

The weather was fantastic and around 20C with plenty of sun for the whole 2 weeks we were there even though they had snow just the week before!

There were plenty of places open during the day both for shopping and eating but I cannot say about the evenings as we never went out, we were self catering.

The best place we found there for eating (lunch & breakfast) was The Sun Deck. I did a review back in March.

There were many other places open at the time too.

There were several places where the locals ate at lunchtime too so no doubt they will also be open in the evening.

We used one near the big car park in the centre on the main road but cannot remember the name but it was on the corner, again great food there too.

I hope they are still all there as we will be there again 3 weeks today so may run into you there!

Have a great holiday.

Tintagel,Cornwall
Level Contributor
743 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

You can keep an eye on the weather here,

aemet.es/en/…son-servera-id07062

This is Son Servera which I think is the closest to Cala Millor/Sa Coma.

We will be prepared for anything but hope our usual luck with the weather holds as we have had enough rain this year and will be nice to see the sun for a change!

england
Level Contributor
255 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

Just left Cala Millor on Thursday and all the tourist shops and supermarkets on the front were shutting up for winter as were the resturants around Cala Bona harbour and also the Hotels.

AI may be a good option.

Had some nice weather but the wind was cold when it was blowing.

Kinlochleven...
Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

Brilliant everyone thank you so much :)

Kinlochleven...
Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

Had a lovely break in cala millor

We must have been very lucky as the weather was lovely around 20c , night did get very chilly but was good , I did imagine a totally empty town with nothing at all open , which was far from the truth , lots of lovely bars , coffee shops and places too eat and enough shops open too buy gifts for people at home , I think had everything been open I would of spent most of my time trying too decide where too eat & drink . Lovely little place and I would highly suggest you pay a visit too rob & Jan at bar bamboo , lovely lovely couple who are doing a great job and made us feel very welcome , also the guys at cheers bar lovely guys , great food and lovely atmosphere my only regret is that we didn't find you sooner :)

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

Thanks for the positive feedback Emma.Just shows-I wouldn't have expected much from Cala Millor in November.

10. Re: Heading too Cala millor in 2 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 27, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor
Recent Conversations