We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champions League Final

Penicuik, Midlothian
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Champions League Final

Hi there, we are arriving in Frigiliana in the afternoon of the 24th May, which just so happens to be my fiancés birthday, so I thought it would be nice to find

a bar to watch it in, I know Splash will be showing it, anybody know of any others?

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champions League Final

Hi there bar osemy and al andalus will show it both in the new town if it is on terrestrial TV Eduardo in bar Algeria will show it. I don't know your team but if a Madrid team make the final it will be fireworks my preference would be al andalus he is a big real fan and a great guy and will most likely put the big telly outside so you can sit on the patio. Enjoy your stay

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champions League Final

your going to be in for a treat an all madrid final the first time two teams from the same city have contested it.

a lot of the locals are real supporters so buy him an athletico top before you go for addded excitement

Little Canfield...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
361 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Champions League Final

We saw both semis in Al Andalus and the atmosphere was great. The Spanish love their football and Andalus is the place to go.....they had 3 TV's showing the match, one fixed to the railing outside!!

I'm not a football fan but you couldn't help being carried along with the excitement. The only person who wasn't really enjoying himself was the bars No1 son......he's a Barcelona fan whereas the father and No 2 son are both Real fans!!!

Try a tapas or two while you are there....very tasty!

Penicuik, Midlothian
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Champions League Final

Thanks for all your replies, I'm not much of a football fan either, but I think the atmosphere that night will be great! Roll on the 24th!

5. Re: Champions League Final

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 07, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Frigiliana