We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Modas Reda Leather Store

Kansas City, MO
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Modas Reda Leather Store

Five years ago my wife and I purchases leather jackets from Modas Reda on the square opposite the parking garage and the tourist information center. We would like to purchase another but have been unable to locate the store. Would you p;ease provide us with an internet address and a phone number?

Thank you very much.

Very truly yours,

Jules Moskowitz

jmoskowitz@sbcglobal.net

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
58,449 posts
3,578 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Modas Reda Leather Store

Jules:

I tried looking it up in the yellow pages and no company by that name exists today.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,086 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Modas Reda Leather Store

Jules, its not recommended that you people post their full names and email addresses in posts. It would be best if you could remove the post (clilck the report inappropriate content and a drop down box will give you the option to remove your post.

Although the shop doesn't show on yellow pages it might be worth you doing a google search yourself to see if it still exists somewhere else. Although I'm sure there are other leather goods shops in Mijas with some good deals.

Edited: 9:33 am, February 11, 2013
3. Re: Modas Reda Leather Store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 13, 2014