We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip To Gibralta.

Dundee Scotland
Level Contributor
35 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Day Trip To Gibralta.

Hi I am coming to Mijas village at the end of June, are there any travel companies in the village where we can book a day trip to Gibralta,Also how much would a taxi cost from the village to the Hippadroma for the Saturday night horse racing,I will be staying in the TRH Mijas Hotel. Thanks Jan.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,350 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip To Gibralta.

Not sure if you can book anywhere in the village but your hotel will have connections, or try www.costafrica.com, they are a company on the coast that are well known for tours to Gibraltar. It is also doable by public transport if you wanted to do it on your own.

Not sure about the cost of a taxi but would expect it to be around €15-€20 but I'm sure someone will come along shortly who has a better idea. You may also find that your hotel has some deals for the Hippadroma as well.

2. Re: Day Trip To Gibralta.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:41 pm, June 20, 2013