We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Restorts Mijas

Aberdeenshire
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Crown Restorts Mijas

Have booked an apartment for New Year at the above resort i beleive that they are 5 apartment blocks We have booked the Calle Monte Paraiso in Mijas they look really nice from the photos anybody stayed there and what is the resort like?

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,899 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Restorts Mijas

Hi Bogal. Do you know that the Crown Resort is in Calahonda, not Mijas, about halfway between Fuengirola and Marbella? Lots of Calahonda advice on this forum if you do a search, and I see a review, too, of where you are heading. Highly rated.

england
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Restorts Mijas

Hi bogal

Have just come back from Crown Resorts Delta Mar Mijas or Callahonda depending on whom you talk to. Make sure you get the resort you want as they are not all the same, some like ours is out of the way and if you don't have transport you are tied to the one area. Yes transport is provided between the different resort but it end very early so you cannot take advantage of what is going on at the different sites. As I said we were in teh Delta Mar. A lovely complex, very clean. Apartments very good with everything you could want for self catering. The gardens and pools imaculate. BUT all those steps and steep roads. We were told it was suitable for disabled, no way it took three of us to get the wheelchair up the slope just to get out into the main road. My parent are very active and even they were worn out by the climbs. So as I said make sure you get what you want.

Good luck and have a great holiday.

Aberdeenshire
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crown Restorts Mijas

Thanks you for your report. I will get in touch with our booking agent and see it they can tell us where we will be. As we are going New Year I wasn't sure if each resort will be open so I will check that out also.

Thanks again

Bogal

Bermuda
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crown Restorts Mijas

The resort you are booked in is Club Marbella, one of the Crown Resorts

on a street called "Calle Monte Paraiso" in Calahonda, which pays taxes to Mijas : ) Their website is www.crownresorts.com. It shows all the other locations shows some pics and has some info. It is an apartment complex with a full kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bedrooms (1 double bed other 2 single beds) 2 bathrooms, balcony, washing machine. Small restaurant with bar and different shows each night, outdoor pool, indoor pool, beauty salon. Great staff! and lots of steps.