We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's not that I don't want to help...

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,875 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
It's not that I don't want to help...

Apologies to those who sent me messages recently, to whom I promised a speedy response when I returned from holiday on the Costa de Sol. It appears I can no longer use this service, as any time I do and try to send my message I am informed "Error on page".

So the only way I can help now is through the actual forums themselves, or via my e-mail account...presstony@hotmail.com

Finland
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: It's not that I don't want to help...

Sorry to hear your difficulties using this service. I've read this forum for several months now and I think you should write a book about Costa del Sol. If you do so please let us know and we can buy a copy! I think you can find lots of items to write about.

Looking forward to have my holiaday in Fuengirola in October 4.-13. I hope it's still warm...

Tiia

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,875 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's not that I don't want to help...

Hi Tiia. Thanks for those kind words. Always happy to dish out advice on this forum and if any of my ramblings help smooth the passage of holidaymakers like yourself, well, that's nice to know.

A book? That would be too much like hard work. I do this just for fun!

By the way, my message system is not fully operational, and I'm more than happy to respond to all that come my way.

Will miss you by just four days in October, as I will be heading back from Arroyo de la Miel on September 30. Will do my best to ensure the weather remains warm and sunny for your stay!

Tony.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,875 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's not that I don't want to help...

Sorry, for "not fully operational" read "now fully operational". How could I ever write a book if I cannot spell!

4. Re: It's not that I don't want to help...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, September 02, 2009