We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free WiFi access in Mojacar

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Free WiFi access in Mojacar

I am going on holiday to Mojacar soon but my Dad is unwell and I want regular and potentially lengthy telephone contact with UK - I have a phone app that lets me call for free if I can get wifi access - any ideas, tips or advice would be much appreciated. The villa where i am staying unfortunately has no landline or wifi.

Kings Langley...
Level Contributor
1 post
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free WiFi access in Mojacar

Your best bet is a Spanish sim for your phone .. I use Llamaya 10 euro for a gigabyte of data.. I used skype extensively and worked well.. For sale on ebay. Also gives 2 cent calls to uk landline and 7 cent per min to uk mobile both with a 24 cent connection..

Ireland
Level Contributor
883 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free WiFi access in Mojacar

There is free wi-fi in nearly every bar/restaurant in Mojacar Playa. Therefore, there is no need to queue and buy anything in a Spanish mobile phone shop. When you are on holiday the last place you need to be is in that queue, believe me!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free WiFi access in Mojacar

That's useful to know - cheers x

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free WiFi access in Mojacar

are the sim cards available to order online?

5. Re: Free WiFi access in Mojacar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, June 26, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Mojacar
More Mojacar Topics