We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa S23020

Which Mojacar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burnley Lancashire
Level Contributor
23 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Villa S23020

Has anyone stayed at the above villa as found on the Owners Direct website, it's a 3 bed with a pool and spa pool?

Ireland
Level Contributor
793 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa S23020

Janmiker, you are looking at villas on HOlidays Direct. Can you not engage with the owners with the pertinent questions?

Burnley Lancashire
Level Contributor
23 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa S23020

Of course I can, but I want an unbiased opinion, that's what a forum is for, no? I don't have a specific question, I would just like to get a feel of the place from those who may have visited it. Unfortunately, not all those on the site tell it as it actually is, as we have found out.

Regards

3. Re: Villa S23020

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Mojacar
Recent Conversations
More Mojacar Topics