We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best indalo

west midlands
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
best indalo

Help please the best indalo seems to have dissappeared from the list of packages [direct holidays and thomas cook ],it also seems to have dissapeared from search engines to book separately for next year Does any one know whats happening i doubt it is fully booked already

Ireland
Level Contributor
886 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best indalo

I can guarantee that it is not fully booked for 2013 yet, if ever it will be. But, Hotel Indalo closes every year and reopens around April/May. I see no reason why it will fail to open in 2013.

When are you travelling?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best indalo

I have also been looking for Best Indalo and posted this question earlier in the autumn. You are right it has vanished off usual travel agents and search engines report it is full whatever date.

I have emailed the hotel and will keep you informed if they reply.

west midlands
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best indalo

thank you

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best indalo

Hi, just to let you know Thomas Cook will put the Best Indalo back on their system at the end of the week. It was removed so they could update it.

Hope that helps

west midlands
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best indalo

Thanks very much for that imfo

west midlands
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best indalo

HI Just to let you know the Indalo is now available on direct holidays

7. Re: best indalo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mojacar
More Mojacar Topics