We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

concerned

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
concerned

hi its me again still worried about the booking in time for these apartments as we are with three young children two teenagers as well it says 4 30 its the apartments we are staying . as we arrive about 10 am its a long wait with children . also how far is the nightlife and are there any clubs or is it just bars its my sons that wanna know that one . also is all the entertainment in spanish cheers if someone could let me no as soon as thanks . charlie

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,824 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: concerned

Would help if you named the apartments!

London, United...
Level Contributor
194 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: concerned

Hi, I think I remember you asking before about the Best Indalo Apartments on Mojacar Playa. I suggest you ask if your room is ready when you arrive and if not they will give you a time.

You might like to keep towels handy on top of your cases so that you could use the pool or even the beach which is literally on the other side of the road to the hotel.

For sure they will have somewhere for you to put your cases and you may even be able to change in this room, usually one is available close to the reception for security reasons.

As for bars and restaurants the beach road is full of them and there are a few clubs too within walking distance but don't get Mojacar's clubs mixed up with Ibiza's, that's like chalk and cheese but saying that I'm sure the big kids will have fun.

Enjoy your holiday, John Beachcomber.

3. Re: concerned

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mojacar
Recent Conversations
More Mojacar Topics