We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Trips

Lincolnshire, Uk
Level Contributor
70 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Trips

I am visiting Mojacar in May and was hoping to do a boat trip one day to take in some coastal views. Does anybody know where the best place to do this is, I have a car so can travel to destinations nearby if need be.

64 replies to this topic
Mojacar, Almeria
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Trips

Hi, there are some options and I have sent you a private message, John.

Lincolnshire, Uk
Level Contributor
70 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Trips

great, thanks John

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Trips

please can you send me the boat trip info too! do you know whaat watersports are available on the beach/any prices? many thanks x

Ireland
Level Contributor
883 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat Trips

How Ya John,

#

When I enjoy the occasional pint in your bar at The Beachcomber you are very forthcoming with information. Also, I would love to hear of boat trip information.

Now for IndigoSharm there is the usual banana boat zig zagging in the blue water opposite Pueblo Indalo Hotel. I dont know the prices. Then there is the kite surfing (probably wrong description) opposite Hotel Indalo. There is a diving school also. Once again I dont know the prices.

Mojacar, Almeria
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat Trips

Private message for you Indigo.

Hi leprosy. You are right and I'm more than happy to divulge most things online (Like you) but on this occasion I cant 100% and will explain when you next come in for a pint and remind me. There is a new tour boat now working Garrucha and the office is next to the fish auction house.

Other than that it will have to be by pm, John.

Mojacar, Almeria
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat Trips

Regarding water sports there is nothing new that I know of and only a single pedalo! is on offer opposite the pueblo Indalo Hotel. The speedboat offering banana, paragliding and skiing is not there yet but guess it will be back in July. John.

Ipswich, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Boat Trips

Hi, Me and my girlfriend are coming to mojacar in june and I am planning on preposing to her. I want to make it memorable and was wondering if there is anywhere that I can hire a boat to take us on a tour to see the sights and pop the question. Please can you reply asap

Mojacar, Almeria
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Boat Trips

Hi Matthew I have sent you a private message, John Beachcomber.

Edited: 4:43 am, May 04, 2013
Champagne Mouton...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Boat Trips

Hi please could you also give me the information about boat trips?

Mojacar, Almeria
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Boat Trips

On its way, John.

Reply to: Boat Trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mojacar
More Mojacar Topics