We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kings, Quarteira

Which Quarteira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oban, United Kingdom
2 posts
Save Topic
Kings, Quarteira

Hi everyone

I'm looking at apartments in Quarteira, the Kings in particular, only there seems to be 2 different apartments. I've been on the Teletext Direct website and the photos show very different pools and garden areas. The description in one says it has extensive gardens but it doesn't look like that in any google images or on this site.

Any advice?

Campbeltown, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kings, Quarteira

hi ,i can only find one kings apartment and its on tripadviser ,ive actualy booked these appartments for april for a wk.

Oban, United Kingdom
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kings, Quarteira

When I looked on the Teletext Direct website there was the Urbamar Kings which has a small fenced in pool and the picture of the Kings has a lovely big pool with lush gardens but I can't find anymore photos of it to confirm. I don't want to book the Kings and end up in the Urbamar Kings even though the reviews for that one are good. Need garden space for 2 small kids!! I might just phone them to check.

Thank you for your reply.

Campbeltown, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kings, Quarteira

the kings used to be called urbamar kings i read that somewhere.probabaly best to give them a call.

Newtownabbey...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kings, Quarteira

My wife & I stayed in Kings last October they're very basic that's why they're cheap.

The pool is small as is the garden.If you're room is facing the pool you will be in the shade.

Don't get me wrong it was our 1st time in Quarteria but we're going back in May & have already re-booked for October but not Kings.

Beach is fantastic as are the wee cafes & the people are nice.

Enjoy.

5. Re: Kings, Quarteira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Quarteira