We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Water Bus Back to Venice?

Which Jesolo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Last Water Bus Back to Venice?

Hi everyone.

My girlfriend and I are visiting Lido di Jesolo in September. We are planning on doing the Venetian Galleon dinner cruise on the wednesday that we are there. It starts at 8pm and finishes at 11pm. The only problem is I'm not sure if we can get back to Lido di Jesolo at that time. Would someone be able to tell what time the last water bus back to Lido from Venice would be around September time? Or some reasonably priced alternative transport back.

Thank you in advance.

Venice, Italy
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Water Bus Back to Venice?

Waterbuses (line 14) run to and from Punta Sabbioni all night long, everyday, although between 00:30 am and 05:05 am (last and first ride from San Zaccaria, nearby St.Mark's) they only leave from Lido, which you can reach from Venice by waterbus line N every twenty minutes. See timetables here: actv.it/sites/default/files/ultimorario.pdf

However, the last ATVO bus from Punta Sabbioni to Lido di Jesolo leaves at 01:15 am (connecting with the 00:30 am #14 waterbus from San Zaccaria: see atvo.it/images_doc/linee/Linea_23_A_-_dal_16… ) Further than that, you would have to reach Lido di Jesolo by cab.

If the galleon cruise ends in Venice at 11 pm, you should have plenty of time to reach San Zaccaria for 00:30 am ride.

2. Re: Last Water Bus Back to Venice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 07, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Jesolo