We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September weather & is the resort quiet in September also?

Which Jesolo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
September weather & is the resort quiet in September also?

I would really like to go to Lido di Jesolo in mid September but I am afraid about the weather not being great and also that the resort might be quiet. I have read that the resort closes down end of August/September?

I have been trying to search for further information about these topies and cannot find much!!:-((

Can any1 please help me...

UK
Level Contributor
198 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September weather & is the resort quiet in September also?

We are due to go 6th September I believe the resort

will still be open but preparing to close down, the

weather going by last years records should be between 22 -25 degrees plenty hot enough for me, dont even mind the odd shower, hopefully it wont be so crowded to see Venice and the Islands there is a good bus service and a couple of Markets and

the small fishing village to have a look around even possible to visit Verona by the train if the resort trips have ended, so plenty to do to fill a week.

Depends what you are looking for out of your holiday, for me a not too expensive easy sight seeing place for Venice and surrounding.

Hope this helps

John

ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September weather & is the resort quiet in September also?

Hi John..

Thanks for your reply...that weather temp sounds good to me too...its just that i had googled weather temp and had seen 30's..then 20's..then rain..so wasnt sure what was going on!!

I was just concerned that the resort might be really quiet..i.e. no buzz of holiday makers around..there is nothing worse I think when u go on hols and the place is dead!!

What do u think?

UK
Level Contributor
198 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September weather & is the resort quiet in September also?

Difficult really depends if you want to stay totally in resort, its a man made resort so just shops, restuarants etc nothing historical to browse around,

its attractive and has clean beaches and of an evening they close the road to cars. Personally

I like to go out and about so am not in Resort for

any length of time, last time we went in June, heat

was oppressive and Venice so crowded you couldnt see

for tourists, chose September as think it may be quieter and as its the first week of September dont think it will be totally shut down. We have chosen a half board Hotel with a pavement Bar attached so should be ok for us. When are you planning for this Sept or next year ?

John

ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September weather & is the resort quiet in September also?

Plan to go this Sept..! R u going in Sept too? Where do u recommend staying...would like a really nice hotel..as I am a bit fussy!!:-))

UK
Level Contributor
198 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: September weather & is the resort quiet in September also?

Can only advise you look through the trip advisor

reports on the Hotels in Jesolo you should get an

idea of whether they will suit you

John

Dublin
Level Contributor
88 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: September weather & is the resort quiet in September also?

It quietens down during the week in sept. but the weekends are busy still. The weather will still be good but you might get a little rain , maybe not. There are good 4 star hotels there. The 3 star ones are a little basic. The resort doesn't close down till end of Sept. or October. But weekends are always busy there and also in winter it caters for conferences ect. so some hotels stay open all year round.

7. Re: September weather & is the resort quiet in September also?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:34 am, February 24, 2010