We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer from treviso airport to lido di jesolo

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
transfer from treviso airport to lido di jesolo

Can anyone tell me how we can get from treviso airport to lido di jesolo on the 14th July at 22.00-22.15 approx?

Many thanks.

Anne

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
236 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfer from treviso airport to lido di jesolo

You need to check out the ATVO web page at

www.move2sea.com/orariobusen.php?postid=1

where you will find the times of the buses from Treviso airport to Lido. I think the buses run to tie in with the airports arrivals.

Mentioned in this post
Treviso Airport
Treviso Airport
Venice, Italy
Lido
Lido
1,753 Reviews
Venice, Italy
Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer from treviso airport to lido di jesolo

hello,

just back from lido de jesolo and i also flew into treviso airport, there is buses but i don't know if you are travelling with kids or what! if you are on your own buses are fine but i travelled with kids so i booked a private transfer 90 euro's www.daytransfer.it worked out perfect for us. There is a direct bus but it stops at 6.20pm otherwise you are going to have to get 2 or 3 buses not sure.

3. Re: transfer from treviso airport to lido di jesolo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 30, 2009