We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with Hostess Elena

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Hotel with Hostess Elena

Hi,

I read excellent reviews about a villa/hotel in Greve that was run by Elena. I am ready to book and I can't seem to find the hotel again. The owners took the time to positively respond to every TA review. It had Olive and Wine vineyards as well as cooking lessons I believe.

Thanks for any help!

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,235 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Hotel with Hostess Elena

It's not a villa/hotel but a farmstay: booking.com/hotel/it/podere-campriano.en-gb.… (click on reviews).

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Hotel with Hostess Elena

Thank you for your response. Turns out the place I was looking for is actually in Gaille, Chiante. I guess there are two wonderful Elenas in the region!

3. Re: Hotel with Hostess Elena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 26, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Greve in Chianti