We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Levanto Destination Expert?

Which Levanto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Narberth...
Level Contributor
156 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Levanto Destination Expert?

I am searching for the name/agent for the apartment that is just above Casalmare/Casa La Mare/The pink house, in Levanto. We met some people who were renting it a few years ago but I failed to find out the contact info. If you go up the stairs between the pink house and the blue villa toward the castle it is on the right with a big terrace. If anyone knows anyone who knows - I would love to know. Thanks Donna E.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,974 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Levanto Destination Expert?

No Destination Expert for Levanto.

Contact Tourist Information

http://www.comune.levanto.sp.it

0187 808125

Vagabonda

Narberth...
Level Contributor
156 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Levanto Destination Expert?

Grazie Vagabonda.

Any big house rentals you can recommend in Sicily? 12-14 people or more, near/in town, near beach?

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,974 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Levanto Destination Expert?

Check these sites for villa and house rentals for large groups.

thinksicily.com/Villas-in-Sicily-with-5-or-m…

www.solosicily.com/catalogoKw.aspx…

travelsicilia.com/strutture/villas-in-sicily…

www.sicilydeluxe.com/site/sicily/default.asp

www.sicilyguide.com/accommodation/villas.htm

www.holidaylettings.co.uk/search_easy.asp…

Buona fortuna!

Vagabonda

Toronto
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Levanto Destination Expert?

Hey there,

I totally understand your frustration. My fiance and I went through the same thing for the same house. We actually had to drive to the bloody house to talk to a vacationing renter to find out the contact details, even though we saw it advertised in a book.

The agency is Cuendet.

Here's the website: http://www3.cuendet.com/Villas/GeoHouse/(Italy/Tuscany_sea_and_Liguria/Liguria)/CodeHouse/7275/CASALMARE.html

Have fun!!

Narberth...
Level Contributor
156 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Levanto Destination Expert?

audreycross,

Thanks but I am actually looking for info about the apartment just up the hill. We rented Casalmare through Cuendet a few years ago. Next time we visit we may have a larger group so would need "the pink house" plus and I thought it would be close and easy. Donna

6. Re: Levanto Destination Expert?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 11, 2009