We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

almafi coast on a budget

charleston, SC
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
almafi coast on a budget

any reccomendations on going to the almafi coast on a budget?? there are two of us and we will be arriving around the 17th of august. we do not have reservations yet, but want to stay near the coast...is there anywhere that is inexpensive??? any information would be great!! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Saint Marys, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,575 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: almafi coast on a budget

I don't know what you consider inexpensive but take a look at:

new york
Level Contributor
16 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: almafi coast on a budget

I m not sure of the room rates (I had a package rate) but the Cetus Hotel in Cetara was right on a cliff overlookig the bay. Hotel has it's own beach. Nice rooms with a terrace, A/C, walking distance into the quaint fishing village town. You can catch a SITA bus near the hotel, which will take you into Vietre Sul Mare, and you can get a ticket to the other villages/towns.

3. Re: almafi coast on a budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, September 06, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now