We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minori to Pogerola?

Shropshire
Level Contributor
545 posts
157 reviews
Save Topic
Minori to Pogerola?

Is it possible to get from one to the other on one bus, or would I have to change in Amalfi?

Or is it easier to get a taxi?

There will be two of us, any help would be appreciated.

<*))))))><

PS. We arrive next Wednesday and are rally looking forward to visiting the whole area.

Shropshire
Level Contributor
545 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Minori to Pogerola?

I'll answer my own question, but ask another!

I can catch the SITA bus from Salerno at Minori to Amalfi and then catch a bus up to Pogerola for the views.

Thank you whoever linked the SITA timetable to another thread, sorry can't remember who I stole it off.

My next question however is a ticket one: will anyone understand what I want and will I need a ticket for each bus, or can I get a combined one for both journey's?

My Italian = zero, so we'll be having some fun, no matter what answers I get on here.

<*))))))><

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,325 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Minori to Pogerola?

There are Buses from Amalfi to Pogerola, I dont know about Minori, but do not worry about the Language barrier, people who work in travel usually speak English, and there are plenty of English speaking people who visit the area,

Pogerola is a lovely little village with some really nice authentic Restaurants,

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,908 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Minori to Pogerola?

There is a one day bus ticket you can buy - I think I paid about 7 euros for it and could it use as much as I wanted for the day. In Amalfi, you will see a shop that has a sign saying it has the bus tickets, it will be across the area that all the buses are parked. The bus schedule is posted just outside of it.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Minori to Pogerola?

This looks to be SITA's only Pogerola service...

sitabus.it/sitabus/…QUADROXV.pdf

And this shows the tickets...

www.unicocampania.it/index.php…

Peter

Shropshire
Level Contributor
545 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Minori to Pogerola?

Thanks everyone, I've now downloaded the bus timetables and the ticket price information. All I need now is the sun and a view to drink in!

<*))))))><

6. Re: Minori to Pogerola?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, January 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Minori