We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car and scooter rent

Which Andros hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Czech rep.
3 posts
Save Topic
Car and scooter rent

Please, does anybody know price for scooter about 125 ccm in June for approx. 10 days? Is some scooter rental in Batsi? In internet I have found only car rent....

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car and scooter rent

Hi;

There's a very large bike and scooter rental place in Batsi called Dino's Bikes. It's about half-way along the town beach, next to the large public car park. They hire out many, many bikes and scooters; however, I don't know how much they charge.

Cheers,

Malcolm

Czech rep.
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car and scooter rent

Thank you very much for your reply, I have contacted them by e-mail, but unfortunatelly every email is still coming to me back. Maybe later they will connect.

Batsi,Andros
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Car and scooter rent

the price for a 125cc scooter is €19.00 for 24 hours over ten day's you will get a discound of € 3.00 a day but I recomment to take out the full insurance that is €3.00 a day the Telephone number is there 00302282041003 you will have eider Jayne or Dino on the Phone

4. Re: Car and scooter rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:46 am, December 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Andros
Recent Conversations