We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For those who have stayed at Hotel Glaros in Naxos....

Which Naxos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
460 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
For those who have stayed at Hotel Glaros in Naxos....

Hi,

I am trying to decide on which room I would like at Hotel Glaros in Naxos and it's a hard decision, although all of the ones I am looking at share the same beautiful view. I want a third floor room. If you have stayed in rooms 11, 12 (both 11/12 share the same big cool-looking terrace), or 13 (private terrace), please let me know your thoughts. I would be very grateful. The private balcony is appealing, but I love the way the shared balcony is so large and kinda loungy looking. Also, were the rooms and bathrooms in these three rooms of good size? Thank you so much.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
460 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: For those who have stayed at Hotel Glaros in Naxos....

Thanks everyone! I will be in one of the 3rd floor rooms (shared balcony) first week of July! Say hello if you happen to be there and see me on the balcony! :)

12. Re: For those who have stayed at Hotel Glaros in Naxos....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 19, 2014