We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Organic Shop in Naxos Hora

Frankfurt
1 post
Save Topic
Organic Shop in Naxos Hora

I visited Naxos Island this year in April and was very astonished to find a shop with organic goods there. The shop opened last autumn and Anna, a german woman who started this business, sells organic goods from Greece, Germany and other european countries. There are also some tables in a small and nice garden to sit and enjoy. I'm used to consume organic goods at home in Germany and was very happy to find a place here where I could get them, too. I found the place in the big road between Platia and Police Station.

1. Re: Organic Shop in Naxos Hora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 14, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town