We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sagterra Hotel and Studios Naxos

Mansfield
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sagterra Hotel and Studios Naxos

Has anyone been to this accommodation? Have just booked it as here was little else available but on my return home, I've found just one review which was quite negative. I can put up with very basic as long as it's clean. Is it so bad that I should cancel and lose my deposit?

Thanks

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sagterra Hotel and Studios Naxos

Hmm. having read that report on Sagterra, I can understand why you are a little aprehensive. But remember, it is only one review. That said, when you holiday in Naxos, it is very rare that you spend any time worth noting at your hotel or at the hotel pool. I am yet to come across a 100% spotlessly clean hotel room in this kind of price bracket. In terms of positioning, yes, it is near a main road, but is is very good for getting around the island or near other amenities, and only a very short walk takes you to the beautiful beach (where I would hazard a guess most of the other guests rightly spent their daylight hours - why lay by a concrete pool??) Wandering a bit further takes you to the town. I can't believe that there was little else available though? If you are talking July/August then thats a possibility but Naxos is crammed with great hotels, guest houses and apartments, at excellent rates. It might have been all that Kosmar had to offer (I hazard a guess its booked through them) but its much cheaper to organise your holiday yourself using XL flights and getting the accom direct. If you've not spent much on the deposit, and would be happy to lose it - then consider this as an option.

Mentioned in this post
Naxos
Naxos
Cyclades, Greece
2. Re: Sagterra Hotel and Studios Naxos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town