We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation with a pool

Leeds
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accommodation with a pool

Hi - I am planning a trip to Naxos next June for myself and two teenage daughters. Can anyone recommend mid-price accommodation with a pool please? Not looking for anywhere aimed at the "English Package tourist" so Naxos seems to fit the bill.

thanks

Mentioned in this post
Naxos
Naxos
Cyclades, Greece
Hotel Grotta
Hotel Grotta
#1 of 57 hotels in Naxos Town
Saint Vlassis Hotel
Saint Vlassis Hotel
#2 of 57 hotels in Naxos Town
Boutique Hotel Glaros
Boutique Hotel Glaros
#3 of 57 hotels in Naxos Town
Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,738 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation with a pool

Hi,

Most hotels have a pool or are close to a beach. Try to figure where you will like to stay (in town, close to town, St. George, Agios Prokopios, Agia Anna, Plaka....) and use the search engine for hotels in that specific area. The choices are many.

Mentioned in this post
Agios Prokopios
Agios Prokopios
Naxos, Greece
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation with a pool

Hi there, If you have two teenage daughters I think probably the St. George area would be the best for you - great long beach, with excellent tavernas on the sea front, and only a ten minute wander into town/harbour to enjoy the tavernas and the shopping there. There are loads of places on St. George (it has a busier end and a quieter one). and June is a good time to visit - you will be looking at around 25 - 40 euros I reckon for a room a night. If they like watersports its worth looking at the Flisvos website for their accomodation which is either hotel based or studios but you can still use the pool and they do a good deal which includes free watersport lesson, breakfast and free bike rental. Have a good look and then put a question up on the naxos forum with a couple of your options to see if anyone has anything to add to help your choice narrow down a bit.

3. Re: Accommodation with a pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town