We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?

Hello we booked a tour through fantasy travel in athens (see Matt Barrett's greek travel site) and they have us in Villa Danai on Agia Anna. I am just curious if anyone knows if this is a good hotel. We are looking for something fairly luxurious and are not at all interested in having a kitchen in our room. We want to be on a nice beach as well.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,734 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

I do not know Villa Danai, but have registered that it is small and have 6 rooms. There are no reviews on it in this forum.

Agia Anna has got a nice beach, and is also within walking distance for both Agios Prokopios and Plaka beaches. You can get an impression of the area in this album as from photo 13:

…online.no/album/orderonlytsl/showalbum.php…

"Se lysbildevisning" means "View slideshow"; "Neste" means "Next".

Oxford, England
Level Contributor
287 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

I'm afraid if you are looking for something luxurious, Agia Anna may not provide what you are looking for. The accommodation in Agia Anna tends to be of the studio/room type where you get cooker & fridge in your one room - and Villa Danai is like this. More luxurious hotels (eg Lagos Mare, Lianos Village, Plaza Beach) do exist - have a look at www.naxos-greece.net to give yourselves an idea of possible alternatives.

Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

Thank you for the advice Greek Traveler and MJR. I'm going to contact my travel agent and try to find out some more details

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
16 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay?

well from the photos Villa Danai looks very good...check it out

www.villadanai.com/

5. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town