We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picnic in Reutte

Davenport, Iowa
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Picnic in Reutte

I was wondering if there was anyplace to pick up cheeses and meats for a picnic in Reutte. let me know if you are aware of any we are leaving in August and thought it would be nice.

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Picnic in Reutte

I know that a Billa supermarket is in Reutte- Untermarkt 33

Easy to locate as a big yellow and red bag will acts as their sign- a large parking lot too.

Most all Billas are open daily 8-18 at least

closed sundays.

You can buy, bread, meat, salads,snacks ,all manner of drinks including wine and beer

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Picnic in Reutte

I usually stay in Reutte when travelling in Austria and can recommend a market I've used a handful of times. It is a nice grocery, good prices, and makes sandwiches on sight in an attached cafe called "Bagette". They should have all you need and then some. Here is a link where you can get the address, a map, and even a few photos. The architect's link is easier to navigate than the store site (www.mpreis.at) for a glimpse. Enjoy your trip.

www.nextroom.at/building_gis.php…

3. Re: Picnic in Reutte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, September 06, 2009