We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Visitors about tours.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
For Visitors about tours.

Hello all, I must say for all you visitors going to this place have fun it is a must see place. Ok when visiting get your tours from a company dont buy off the street from any vendor.. its just a rip off. I always thought that they offered a better price but they dont. Unless your hotel offers or another hotel or business offers it to you dont get it no matter what, they can say they work for anyone, but face is that they dont otherwise they would be in that establishment. Watch out for a smooth talker working the town square, he goes by the name of Jorge or George from Houston Texas thats why his english is so good. He took us on a legit tour the 1st day, then he got us on the 2nd day we gave money as usual and then he was no where to be found....yep he took the cash and never showed back up. Never let your guard down. These people are all about hustling you. I even have pictures of this guy just because he happen to get in the way while I was taking them. Let me know if anyone wants a pic.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Visitors about tours.

I am going back next month. It is too bad the Parque is a haven for those smooth talkers. They start talking in great English and then comes the line. I hope I only get bothered by the lottery ticket sellers this time.

2. Re: For Visitors about tours.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, July 15, 2014
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For Visitors about tours.

send me your email address because i dont know to post it on here....kinda a newbie at this whole blog thing.

4. Re: For Visitors about tours.

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, July 15, 2014
5. Re: For Visitors about tours.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 29, 2014