We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any stores that sell Gluten-free products?

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
730 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Any stores that sell Gluten-free products?

My daughter is in Nicaragua right now and has a gluten allergy. She brought some bread and granola with her but will need to stock up again. Are there any stores that anyone knows of in Granada or San Juan Del Sur?

Thank you so much!

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
255 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any stores that sell Gluten-free products?

I want to know also. I have Gluten AND dairy allergies and was hoping not to have to just suffer in order to have fun. Is there also any restaraunts that can make a decent gluten free dairy free meal without it being "heres some fruit and unseasoned meat" ???

Yhanks in advance

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any stores that sell Gluten-free products?

There are two large supermarkets, La Union and La Colonia in the northern section on Calle Inmaculada, just west of fabrica Marfil they do have gluten free section, but not sure what and the types.

Granada, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any stores that sell Gluten-free products?

Ditto

Those are the two places where you will find products as glutten free, diabetic etc.

4. Re: Any stores that sell Gluten-free products?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 08, 2014