We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English speaking dentist in Granada

Ontario
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
English speaking dentist in Granada

I am here in Granada and am wanting to go to a dentist. I need just routine dental work, (fillings and cleaning) done but can't seem to find one. In Costa Rica dental offices were everywhere. I'm sure there are lots here in Granada, just not as easy to find. Can anyone suggest someone? Thanks

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: English speaking dentist in Granada

Yes, there is an Englis speaking dentisit in Granada, actually there is a few but i think the best will be Esquivel, he is located in calle El Palenque

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,611 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: English speaking dentist in Granada

Rodolfo--there is a dentist across from Casa Gallo who waved at us when he was outside and was very friendly but i didn't really talk with him. Do you know him and does he speak english?

I want to remind folks that there is a great english speaking pharmacist on Altrvezada near the market--right hand side going south-- who has a "english spoken" sign outside.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: English speaking dentist in Granada

Hey Dave,

No i do not know him but the poeple that i had mentioned beforewere very nice and professional. All the equipment is high tech, it fellls like if you were in the States but cheaper.

Ontario
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: English speaking dentist in Granada

Thanks Rodolfo-where is calle El Palenque? We are staying just off Corrales, a block east of Hotel Casa San Francisco. I've walked a lot downtown, but haven't noticed this street. Any information would be helpful.

Anne

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: English speaking dentist in Granada

This will be right off the oldest house in Granada, El Recodo. If you walk west on Libertad you will get to a narrow street called El Palenque, ask around there

Ontario
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: English speaking dentist in Granada

Thanks so much, I will look him up tomorrow.

Granada, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
20 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: English speaking dentist in Granada

Please report back as I need a dentist too and haven't gotten in to town to check him out (we live out of town).

8. Re: English speaking dentist in Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, February 22, 2012