We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A great place to stay in Granada

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
A great place to stay in Granada

Hi there, anybody else looking for somewhere economical (double rooms around $10-$15) but really nice to stay in Granda I can highly recommend Posada Las Brisas. I have just posted the below review on this site. Happy travels everyone

I spent 10 days at Posada Las Brisas whilst I was travelling through Central America earlier this year and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. It's a small, immaculately clean hotel run by a very friendly, helpful and welcoming family in a great central location in Granada.

The hotel has great facilities including a spotless, well equipped kitchen, a washing machine, a comfortable chill out social area with dinner table, hammocks, rocking chairs and a big screen cable TV plus a computer with 24 hour free internet access. They also have plenty of tourist info available about Granada and the local area.

The hotel is well priced for Granada, cheaper and infact nicer than many others in the same area (I spent quite a while looking for a place to stay). The rooms are spacious and cool and cleaned daily.

The hotel is on the popular Calle La Calzada, last hotel on the right hand side (across the road just past the Mona Lisa restaurant) if you're walking down from the main square, or the first hotel on the left if you're coming from the ferry.

I have travelled extensively through South and Central America and Posada Las Brisas is one of the nicest places I have stayed. I thoroughly recommend it if you're heading to Granada.

1. Re: A great place to stay in Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 25, 2011