We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Granada Transportation Question

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
97 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Granada Transportation Question

Does the Tica bus going to Costa Rica always pass through Granada or do you have to go to Managua to get it? The last time I was there the "terminal" near the old hospital didn't seem to be much of anything. And someone told me he had to go elsewhere to pick up the bus. I'm concerned because I would be going to San Jose to fly out and can't afford to miss my ride. Thanks to anyone who has used this route and can advise!

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,393 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Granada Transportation Question

I live a couple of houses away from tica bus and the bus always stop every morning in granada, even on sunday but the office doesn¨t work in this day so i recomend to book and reconfirm before the trip.

2. Re: Granada Transportation Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 24, 2010