We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather and spanish in granada?

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
usa
1 post
Save Topic
weather and spanish in granada?

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for spanish schools or private tutors if anyone has had a particularly good experience to share. Also, I haven't been able to fiind specifics for the weather. I plan to be tehre several months, april through august, and do not know if there is big range of temperatures. is always hot? does it cool off at night? fairly constant through the year, or will it be much hotter in the summer than in the spring. Any advice on misc granada issues you think would be useful for an american in her late 20s, please share! Thanks.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
25 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather and spanish in granada?

There are lots of Spanish tutors in Granada - I would do trial lessons with a few to see if their is someone with whom you click. A homestay is the best way to learn quickly.

Nicas say there are too seasons: summer and hot summer. April is very very hot and dry, May will start the rainy season which will last, and intensify, through your stay here.

2. Re: weather and spanish in granada?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, October 23, 2009