We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Koh Chang to Pattaya

Stockholm
Level Contributor
1 post
75 reviews
Save Topic
From Koh Chang to Pattaya

We're 2 adults and 2 small children travelling from Nirvana resort to Jomtien beach and we got offered a transport in a private minibus for as much as 8500 baht. This sounds like a total rip off to me but I don't really know what would be a reasonalble fare for this trip.

Please advice us. Where do we find a safe and budget friendly ride?

Thank you,

Anna with family

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,654 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Koh Chang to Pattaya

It is a rip off.

A private transfer by minibus from Nirvana to any location in Pattaya / Jomtien is 3,800 baht - total. This is through a very reliable tour agency on Koh Chang that I've used to arrange well over a 100 transfers in the past year. If this price is OK email me < ian@iamkohchang.com > and i'll put you in touch with the tour agent direct.

2. Re: From Koh Chang to Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 18, 2009