We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private car company?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Private car company?

I am sure this may have already been asked, i am starting to think BKK to Ko Chang by bus might be too much with some very heavy bags i'll have

Does anyone know a reputable private car service that could get me to the Ferry and approximate cost? How much quicker would this be than bus?

Any help appreciated

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private car company?

If it's just for one person, flying would be cheaper. Not much hassle on the bus. Take taxi from your hotel to Ekkamai bus station. Then take 0745 or 0945 bus to ferry pier at laem ngop.

Providing you can get bags from your room to a taxi and then carry them around bus station you'll be fine.

Bus ticket is 250 baht. Public taxi to pier will be 3000 baht or so. Private car nearer 4000.

2. Re: Private car company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 03, 2014