We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending Money

Katherine, Australia
9 posts
Save Topic
Spending Money

Hi all i am going to koh chang Island for 6 days and return one night in Bangkok How much money would i need to take all accomdodation and transfers booked not the type that eat at fancy restaurants just like to go out and drink mainly dont even bother buying clothes because they end up shrinking on me lol

Cheers

Chris

Ko Chang, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending Money

Consider 1000 THB for accomodation per night, 1000 Baht for transfer, 1000 THB for food and drink and other expenses per day, then you'll be on the safe side. If you are going for a bar lady, that's an additional 1500 Baht.

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending Money

Depends how much you drink and where you drink. Anything from a few hundred baht a day to a few thousand.

3. Re: Spending Money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 14, 2012