We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
odense denmarrk
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
weather in march

i hope that i will be too early for that famous rainy seaon can anybody tell me if this is the case

i am from queensland austalia where the railny season is normallly nearly over by then but if have read that the wet seson in thailand seems to be mid year is this right?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in march

"Usually" very hot and dry, but with recent weather patterns there is no guarantee about the dry part. Hot it will be.

Ko Chang, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in march

Sunny hot and dry, I bet. An occasional rain fall might occur for a couple of minutes but it's very unlikely.

3. Re: weather in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 07, 2011