We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

does the waterpark ever close

maryland
1 post
Save Topic
does the waterpark ever close

I looked on the website but found no dates that things are open can someone tell me if the waterpark is open all year and also the snow tubing or grass tubing. We have three children and that is what they want to do the most... HELP

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,506 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: does the waterpark ever close

I looked at the massresort site and followed the prompts to the water park and got this page of dates and times and costs:

massresort.com/v.php?pg=28

There's an email address. You might give that a try for additional info. I don't see an 800 number but it might be worth it to call their other number for info even if you don't get free long distance. Not sure when the snow tubing starts. Enjoy.

Virginia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: does the waterpark ever close

The waterpark is a year round attraction at Massanutten. Memorial to Labor day an outdoor park and indoor park is open. The indoor park is huge and accomodates 900. It also has a buffet resturant, coffee bar, snack shop, lounge and state of the art video arcade. Enjoy your vacation

Virginia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: does the waterpark ever close

The waterpark is a year round attraction at Massanutten. Memorial to Labor day an outdoor park and indoor park is open. The indoor park is huge and accomodates 900. It also has a buffet resturant, coffee bar, snack shop, lounge and state of the art video arcade. Enjoy your vacation

4. Re: does the waterpark ever close

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 17, 2009