We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The townhomes at Shenandoah Crossings

Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
The townhomes at Shenandoah Crossings

I'm a Bluegreen Sampler Package owner and am planning my first trip to this location in March 2006. I'm concerned about the reviews of the cabins on site but haven't heard much about the 2 bedroom townhomes. Any feedback from someone who has stayed in one??? Thanks!

Level Contributor
23 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The townhomes at Shenandoah Crossings

Karlene- How was your trip. We are Bluegreen owners and have 7/15/06 booked in a delux cabin. did you write a review?

Ron

Ivyland...
Level Contributor
441 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The townhomes at Shenandoah Crossings

Karlene,

Sorry I missed your date for a reply. We've stayed in the cabins and the townhomes. I hope you enjoyed yoru stay. My wife prefers the townhomes because they are more modern and less rustic. I prefer the cabins as I like rustic for Shenandoah Crossing as we are in the middle of woods after all, but we stay in the townhomes if they are available when we book the resort. We are about a 2-3 hour drive from this resort depending on traffic. The townhomes are about 4-6 years old depending on the unit you stayed in. When we purchased they had just started building the townhomes to provide an alternate to the cabins.

The townhomes as you have undoubtedly discovered are divided into two sections, if I recall correctly, a one bedroom section and a two bedroom section. I seem to recall that spider webs do tend to collect in some of the out of reach sections such as the stairway to the upper bedroom. In my opinion, the townhomes are quite nice although the matresses on the beds probably could use replacing depending on which townhome you stayed in. I guess beds only last 5-6 years when used and abused by many and varied guests. I recall the last time we stayed in a townhome, the bed was somewhat lacking but was still acceptable. Otherwise we enjoyed the townhomes and we also enjoy the cabins.

Mentioned in this post
Shenandoah Crossing
Shenandoah Crossing
614 Reviews
Gordonsville, VA
3. Re: The townhomes at Shenandoah Crossings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Gordonsville