We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time between gates

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Time between gates

If I land at A and have to get to a low D gate (d5), which is faster: mobile lounge to D or running to train, taking train, running to C, and running to D.

I've never been to Dulles, and I've researched the (bizarre) setup of the airport. I'm curious about which is faster. I'm in reasonable shape if that matters.

I only have an hour layover (will be first off plane) so I'm just concerned about this short connection (tomorrow morning).

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
Level Contributor
2,850 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time between gates

Please check out the answer to your question on the DC forum.

Ruckersville...
Level Contributor
460 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time between gates

Sounds like your flying United. Take the Shuttle .

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Time between gates

I have almost the same question as you. How did it turn out for you? What would you suggest for me?

4. Re: Time between gates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 23, 2016