We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Hotel near Dulles w/24 hr shuttle

baltimore
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
61 reviews
Hotel near Dulles w/24 hr shuttle

I will be flying out of Dulles Aiport and I am trying to find a nice clean reasonably prices hotel that offers 24 hour airport shuttle. We would like to keep the hotel price aorund $100 or less. Any suggestions?

oh
Level Contributor
52 posts
98 reviews
1. Re: Hotel near Dulles w/24 hr shuttle

Not sure when your needing a room, but the Westin Reston Heights has rooms for $75 at times. I specifically checked for Nov 18th and the rate was available.

They have shuttle service to/from Dulles. Call and ask them specifically about your exact needs. I remember staying there about a yr ago, and they were great about having us to the airport at around 5:30 am and then picking us up in the late evening. We left our car there for about nine days and it was much cheaper to pay for the hotel room than the parking at the airport.

Again, call and ask them about your specific timeline. They seemed very accommodating.

The hotel is only a couple yrs old and had great beds, was in a quiet area and met our needs.

2. Re: Hotel near Dulles w/24 hr shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 11, 2011