We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What sites to choose for State Park camping?

Wyomissing...
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
What sites to choose for State Park camping?

I just got back from the best vacation ever camping in Assateague National Park... So I'm beginning to plan another trip, and am thinking of staying in the state park. Are there any sites that are better than most? I'm looking for bigger or more private sites... Also I wasn't sure if you can see the ocean from any of the sites like you can in the National Park (we stayed on walk up site 104). I'd possibly like that option again. Loop G Site 17, Loop I Site 49, Loop B Site 11 and Loop A Site 14 all seem bigger. I wasn't sure if any sites (including these and others) have particular advantages or disadvantages.

Thanks for your help again!

1. Re: What sites to choose for State Park camping?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, February 20, 2017