We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Honeymoon?

Newport News...
6 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Honeymoon?

Looking for a romantic spot not too far away from home for a short honeymoon at the end of August. Have never been to the Eastern Shore but have heard it's beautiful. Not sure if it's an appropriate honeymoon place. Are there any nice B&B's or all-inclusive lodgings that you could recommend? Other suggestions?

Chincoteague Island
Destination Expert
for Chincoteague Island
Level Contributor
506 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Honeymoon?

Chincoteague is where my husband & I celebrated our honeymoon 15 years ago. It's truly a beautiful place. We were married in September - the weather was flawless and the beaches were nice and quiet. In August, it might be a bit more crowded, but during the week, it's still possible to get a private spot just a short walk up the beach. Both the Inn at Poplar Corner & the Channel Bass Inn are beautiful B&B's in Chincoteague and I can recommend them both. Hope you are blessed with a pleasant honeymoon and a happy marriage!

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Honeymoon?

You also may want to look up St. Michaels in Maryland. Quaint small town with wonderful shopping, and restaurants. Just beautiful.

3. Re: Romantic Honeymoon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 08, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Chincoteague Island