We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please rate Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages...

Which Chincoteague Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Central PA
1 post
Save Topic
Please rate Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages...

I booked this place because it was one of the few within my budget and I heard the cottages have kitchens. Since I've not been there, I'd really appreciate hearing from some who have been there and can really give me a good idea of what to expect. I'm taking my 4-year-old, who's really excited. I don't want her to be disappointed! Thanks for whatever info you can give me!

AKJ
Bruceton Mills...
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please rate Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages...

Check the reviews here on TA. At a quick look, people seem to hate it or love it. You might check the forums too.

We haven't stayed there but have driven / kayaked past it. I always thought it looked kind of tacky.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please rate Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages...

you are really opening a can of worms. :) Do not always believe what you read in the reviews.

I would no way ever stay there. And there are plenty of places in Chincoteague at the same or lower prices with kitchens.

maryland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Please rate Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages...

I would change my reservation. I stayed here 3 years ago and it was a dump. I can't imagine what it's like now. If the kitchen is the main reson you picked this lodging, it was gross. Very old appliances with crumbs and dirt. We wouldn't even use them. There are alot of cute affordable motels in Chincoteague to choose from. I would do so if I were you.

meltrout
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please rate Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages...

I would pretty much have to agree with the opinions posted....our stay was not the best experience.

5. Re: Please rate Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Chincoteague Island