We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentines' Day weekend trip to Charlottesville

Virginia Beach...
1 post
Save Topic
Valentines' Day weekend trip to Charlottesville

The beau and I are planning a trip to C'Ville for a long weekend and are looking for a package deal, if we can find one. I've been maybe 5 or so times for the vineyard tours so I'm somewhat familiar. I've looked into it a little bit but I haven't found an all-inclusive deal that has hotel and tour features for the holiday.

Ultimately we would like to stay by the Downtown Mall so we can hit the nightlife there, and have a couple day tours to the vineyards and breweries.

Anyone have any better ideas that won't break the bank?

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentines' Day weekend trip to Charlottesville

Check these out:

www.innvirginia.com/listings_by_specials.php…

2. Re: Valentines' Day weekend trip to Charlottesville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 01, 2015