We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve at Stowe

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve at Stowe

Does anyone have suggestions for where to go and/or what to do in New Years Eve at Stowe in Vermont?

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve at Stowe

Well, Stowe's nightlife isn't the best.

I guess the most popular party spot is the Rusty Nail on the mountain road. There's usually some good music happening there.

I think what I'd do is get a little flask of good whiskey, hike to the top of Mansfield with a group of good friends, and celebrate New Years at the top of the Mountain. Take small sleds with you and slide down the ski trails (carefully -- don't get run over by a snow groomer.)

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
8,969 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve at Stowe

The Matterhorn and many other pubs will be jumping on NYE. You can also ask around in town and see what the local folks recommend.

Enjoy....

Stowe, VT
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve at Stowe

There are 44 restaurants in Stowe, most of them plan some sort of gala celebratory New Years Eve gala something. Of Note...Blue Moon Cafe, Steve and Erica's (at 10 Acres Lodge), Michael's On The Hill (in Waterbury), Mr. Pickwick's Pub at Ye Olde England Inn, Winfield's Bistro at Stoweflake, The Whip at Green Mountain Inn, restaurant Swisspot, and Harrison's to name just a few all do something special on the holiday.

The Rusty Nail throws one of the best NYE parties in Northern Vermont, period. Food, drinks, dancing, music lots of fun.

I

4. Re: New Years Eve at Stowe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Stowe
Recent Conversations