We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new years eve in manchester

Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
new years eve in manchester

where do you go? anywhere having live music? or dinner or both?

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,109 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new years eve in manchester

Everyplace will be open on NYE for dinner. At the better places, reservations are a must. You posted about Brattleboro and Stowe. Are you ending up in Manchester? Not sure about which places will have live music, but I am sure that there are a number of places. I don't know if any of the regular posters are in the Manchester area but a call to the Equinox (tell them you are staying there and looking for suggestions- they will never know the difference) will put you in the right direction.

Shaftsbury, Vermont
Level Contributor
740 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new years eve in manchester

Pretty much every place in town will be open for dinner on New Years Eve. If your looking for music and a hopping place I would recommend The Perfect Wife, they will have a live band, and great meal. As far as I know they are only place in town with a band that night [well except for the Eagles Club]. I'll keep an eye out for any other places to include here as it gets closer.

For now I don't think you can wrong with The Perfect Wife http://www.perfectwife.com/Welcome.html

Manchester, Vermont
Level Contributor
2 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: new years eve in manchester

Manchester has some wonderful chef owned restaurants. I'd try Ye Olde Tavern for a hearty NE meal with ambiance, or Reluctant Panther, or even Johnny Seesaw's with their stone hearth in the middle of the room. Live music is usually at the Manchester Bar & Grill, also the Perfect Wife has live entertainment and as always, the Equinox Hotel will have a grand party...

4. Re: new years eve in manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:39 am, June 14, 2011