We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nikki's

Toronto
Level Contributor
63 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Nikki's

I grew up skiing at Okemo in the late '70s through the 80s. We're planning a trip back east and checking out the meal options and super sad to see that Nikki's is gone. It looks like they were still there until just a few years ago.

This is kind of a silly question, but anyone know when Nikki's shut down? That was a food staple for Ludlow going back to at least the early 80s. Things have obviously changed looking at the dining options now up on the hill. They've come a long way since it was Poma lift central!

Belmont, VT
Level Contributor
1 post
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nikki's

Hi, I believe Nikki's closed in the early 2000. I agree that it was a premier restaurant with a unique American menu. I miss the Steak Au Poivre, the Chimichangas and the whole vibe of the place. It was a special place to go, the decor tasteful and the staff professional and obliging.

This being said, may I recommend Harry's on Rte 100-a great place with an exceptional menu; they just moved to a new location and had been a staple in Mount Holly for 20 years. The chef/owner prepares delicious fresh selections from Thai food to Italian food-all done well-also kid friendly. Another great pick is Sam's Steakhouse on Rte 103-they have the best salad bar in the area, their cuts of beef are prime and the seafood fresh. The pub menu is delicious and reasonable. Lastly, a new wine bar-Winestemmers on Depot St.- has opened with a vast wine selection, a wonderfully rustic atmosphere and delicious selection of "small plates". Of course, this small town of Ludlow has a few more great places-just find a local and ask-I'm one.

Carmel, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
472 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nikki's

Nikki's closed several years ago. Harry's just relocated to a very large space in Ludlow. Always changes!

3. Re: Nikki's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, January 07, 2017